Forgot your password?   No account Yet? Register
swMenuPro Logo
Advanced Menu System for Joomla
Board index swMenuPro Forum swMenuPro9.0+ Is SWPemuPro responsive?

Is SWPemuPro responsive?

Please post all questions regarding swMenuPro 9+ to this forum.

Post Fri May 03, 2013 3:27 pm
57npha Newbie

I just bought SWMenuPro after recent positive experieces with the free version. I thought the new version support responsive design. But that is not the case. The mobile friendly option is checked. Perhaps I am doing something wrong. But before I start experimenting with all the settings I want to know is the SWMenu is truly responsive?

Post Thu May 09, 2013 2:34 pm
Sean White User avatar
Administrator
Administrator

I think the menus work quite well on mobile browsers. However some of the menu items need to be clicked twice to activate.

The superfish menu works best in mobile browsers and I am in the process of experimenting with some different mobile friendly options fro the other menu systems so menu items without submenus activate on one click. If a menu item has submenu items then they need two taps as the first tap opens the submenu.

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:00 am
Has anybody done a responsive outline for this? Like Bootstrap?i am recognizing endeavoring this yet might want to know whether anybody has finished it so I could get a few pointers, I have completed joomla however this appears to be much harder.

If any other way please Guide.

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:23 am
Sean White User avatar
Administrator
Administrator

swMenuPro 10+ has a new pure css3 menu system that has many options for a responsive mode on narrow devices.

Return to swMenuPro9.0+