Forgot your password?   No account Yet? Register
swMenuPro Logo
Advanced Menu System for Joomla
Board index swMenuFree Forum swMenuFree 8.0+ support forum Problem with article saving when swmenufree enabled

Problem with article saving when swmenufree enabled

Please post all question regarding swMenuFree 8+ to this forum.

avonrivercs Newbie

I have several joomla 3.x sites now and I have used swmenufree on most of them. I found this module to be very configurable and it also works on mobile devices equally well as on desktop devices. I have an issue when swmenufree 8.3 is installed and enabled, I can't edit articles in the frontend and save them. Save is the only button that doesn't work when editing in the front end. Cancel and Versions buttons do work, as does all the tabs. If I disable swmenufree, I can edit the article and the save button works. I have tried different logins, (Editor, Publisher and Super User). It is always the same. This means that my clients are not able to edit articles in the front end, I have to give them backend access to edit articles. I have tested this on all of my sites and it's the same on all of them. I have tried it on the Protostar template and it is the same, the save button doesn't work. What can I try to fix this issue? Steve

Return to swMenuFree 8.0+ support forum